Your privacy is important to us. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet. This privacy statement explains what personal data we, Enseur (“we”), collect from you, through our interactions with you on this website, and how we use that data.
This Privacy Terms apply to the main website www.enseur.in sub-websites (sometimes called “microsites”). Please note that these websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of Enseur. If you provide personal data to any of those websites your data is governed by their privacy statements.
Scope and Usage of Data
Personal information you give to us
Enseur collects data to operate this website. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you submit form, Application form, Contact us form, download gated assets form and microsite form. Typically, the contact information we collect is used by us to respond to your enquiry, or allow you to access specific account information. We may execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately or another appropriate lawful basis for the processing is identified.
In general, you can visit Enseur on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Enseur uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security as well enhance performance of the website.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove the personal information in your Enseur website or microsite account, change your password, or close your account. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Enseur, and the choices you make, including your privacy settings. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data: We collect first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data
- Credentials: We collect passwords used for authentication and account access, where this function is available.
Purpose of Data Uses
Enseur uses the data we collect for 2 main purposes, described in more detail below: to operate our business and this website; and to send communications, including promotional communications.
- Security and Safety: We use data to protect the security and safety of our website.
- Communications: We use data we collect to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Enseur by email, SMS, post and telephone or other means of communication. For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, please submit a request to us using our contact form.
Sharing of data
We share personal data among Enseur-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions.
We usually do not share other personal data collected from the websites with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process
- We need to operate and also maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
- Storing your Preferences and Settings - Settings that enable our website to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device.
- Sign-in and Authentication - When you sign into our website using your credentials, we store a unique ID number, and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within the site without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site.
- Social Media - Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. For example, certain browser allow to block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies. To find information about specific browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website.
Your Communications Preferences
If you receive promotional email from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in those emails. You can also opt out of email subscriptions and choose whether to share your contact information with Enseur.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, please direct it to the Enseur at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through this website contact form.
[Last updated: 30 July 2019]